Friday 22 May 2009

House of Frauds - Where's the TRUST?!


I'm sure everyone's familiar with the expenses scandal taking over our news recently. What I don't quite understand is why a general election is being called for by a lot of people, when really and truly, it won't change anything. New MP's, Conservative government blah blah, what's the guarantee that they won't do the same?

Blame the system or whatever you want to call it, the situation remains the same. MP's using tax payers money for personal use, who the hell signed their cheques in the first place?! What's the future for Labour? Is Gordon Brown apologizing enough to convince the public? Someone help me answer this before 5th June, please?

2 comments:

Tashy said...

Bloody MPs, using the taxpayer's money like it's a company credit card.

I really would love to see a breakdown of Sadiq Khan's expenses..!!

* said...

Haha tasha somehow I don't think it'll be that bad. I like him!