Thursday 5 November 2009

TRAINS TRAINS TRAINS!

Call me crazy, but sitting in a brand new tube at Oxford Circus station got me so excited I couldn't stop smiling!

So you always seem to question the weekend closures, that extra 15 mins to your journey, but are we really going to benefit after all that scarificing? Causing delays to people's journeys is worth the wait when you'll be getting cleaner, bigger and cooler tubes in return.

Weekend and evening closures can be a right pain, but I have to say Boris ain't such a nob after all ;) I happened to jump on a tube on Tuesday afternoon and as I got on, I couldn't help but stare around like it was my first time on the tube. Brighter lights, new COMFORTABLE seats, and best of all were the wider carriages which gave me enough space to move away from people's unpleasant body odour at the end of the day.

Let's hope we see more of these trains around on more Underground lines. Over populated London is desperate for better public transport and I think we've waiting long enough. More new trains will be running on tracks in the new year and hopefully we'll get a chance to enjoy them more!

No comments: