Friday 2 January 2009

Hehe..

Hello 2009 :), I hope we have fun together!



New Years Eve at the Rainbow was SILLYY! I had a merry old time, pics on facebook for those who know me..



Barry was super duper, there was this 7 foot man who made Saj look like a shorty *chuckles*, now he knows how i feel..

Below was awesome.. my favourite room of the night, i threw a few shapes with the girls *relives dance moves*...

Hott Date was fun, almost like a good wedding party with the best of the classics.. if that makes sense, stayed there the most as everytime i was about to leave, another tune was intro'd.

I know we went to all rooms, but I don't remember too much about them.. Thats where the alcohol stepped in.
Loadsa people full on smiley on pills..
And it was so darn icy cold maaan, my toes have only just thawed out.
Hin' how was your new year my sweet??
Throw a couple of pics up..

Oh and I have a few New Year Goals for myself.. Detox, Uni, Portfolio, etc etc.. I do hope 2009 is a positive year for us all.. '08 was difficult at times..

For those of you who knew P.V., his 1 year anniversary is coming up. I've not forgotten at all.. He know's hes still missed by a heck of a lot of people.. But I'm sure he's happier where he is now..


Take care sweeties, Love to all

xx

No comments: