Saturday 27 December 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Babies!

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long..
On behalf of the team, I hope you had an excellent Christmas and expect you're all looking forward to New Years Eve.. We are fo' sho'!
The majority of us ..being Saj, Raj and Yours Truly ;), will be hitting Digbeth for the Rainbow NYE Festival.. And no Karen, not the gay pub on the 45 route..
Seher will be having fun funs in London somewhere.. She still ain't told me where exactly.. but expect a blog from the beaut.
Jen..I'm sure will also report back on her plans, so expect to see a few essays after the New Year..
Tell us what you get upto YUH HEARD?!
oh and I've wanted this for a few too many months now, thought the desire would fade away but its still fully there.. so anyone wanna buy me it, :) seriously..no, it's ok, go ahead.. i'll send you my address.

Peace and Love Little ones..

3 comments:

Raj said...

Ye i will buy the jacket - NOT!

* said...

aquarium for my london lot me thinks.. it'll be a good night :) and also, the jacket is on sale here for £50 in size.. lol so im sure it's on sale in the brum size too. CHECK IT OUT.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Jacket is minging though, penfield is long gone.