Tuesday 2 December 2008

I <3 Candy Cakes.


Hmm, candy cakes cup cakes. YUM. Last night, weirdly enough, I had a dream that I bought tons of cup cakes and ate them all by myself. Despite the fact that I would probably go crazily fat afterwards, I had different shaped and coloured ones and it really made me smile. So when I woke up, I suddenly remembered this cake shop me and Nandini visited some months back!

This is a dream come true for cake lovers. The display looks absolutely amazing, and it makes you feel like you want to eat them all! They come in all different colours and flavours which make it even more tempting, (well if you’re on a serious diet, do NOT go.) When me and Nandini randomly walked past, it was like ‘WOOAAH HANG ON, WHAT WAS THAT?!’ It was so lovely and colourful :) ahhh CAKES :p

Candy Cakes initially started up in 2004 with the aim to make cakes fun (like they weren’t already!) They have a delicious range of mixed flavours and ensure that each individual cup cake is made from natural ingredients. They even do orders so when placing an order you can specify certain preferences like gluten free etc, which is great because they’re obviously trying to cater for everyone. And trust me, one look at these cakes and you’re like ‘I WANTTTTT’.

As we’re so nearly approaching Christmas (YAY), so for the festive season they have brought out a Christmas cup cakes range. The most popular is the marshmallow snowman cup cake which looks bloody awesome and I’m sure it tastes grrrreat!

I think everyone needs to visit this place! The one we came across was in Covent Garden, ground floor of the Covent Garden Piazza. It’s really easy to find and in a good location, so make sure you pop in for some tea and cakes and you’ll keep on going back!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum!

Anonymous said...

ahh Seherrr it looks so fabo. I LOVE CAKEEE! also, have you seen Ace of Cakes, its a programme on UK TV FOOD. if you think those cakes are amazing, you should see what they concoct on that programme!
kaviii.x.x

* said...

aww kavii yes ima defo watch that programme! text me when its on next :) and we have to visit this place together, get all the journo peeeps together x

Jendella. said...

oh mi gosh i need some

Jendella. said...

oh mi gosh i need some

Jendella. said...

oh mi gosh i need some

* said...

haha jeni.. you want them so bad you had to comment three times! they are YUM. im sure they do lovely milkshakes and stuff aswell. me and nandini totally freaked out when we saw em!