Wednesday 4 February 2009

It's a SNOW BLOG.

OH MAAAAYN.

I think we'll all agree when I say, I have never seen so much snow in England in my entire life!

It was absolutely beautiful! I know of some people who really hate snow, but cummmmmon.. you know it was magical!

Saj and I were walking through central when it slightly started to rain. Slowly it became icey and started to rain a bit more heavily. We got into the tube and by the time we came out, it was PROPER snowing down. Bloody hell, like WOAAH ITS FUCKING SNOWING MAN. I didn't think it would settle, but we practically got stuck under the snow.

Here are some crazy pictures of the snow and different snowmen! Seems like everyone really enjoyed it.. Nice! :)















3 comments:

ShowGirl. said...

WHERES MY ICE SCULPTURE PIC?

ShowGirl. said...

WHERES MY ICE SCULPTURE PIC?

* said...

oh no. i was hoping you wouldn't notice that i didn't add it. okay i'll add it...