Tuesday 17 February 2009

MOB Movements...

Wow. I haven't posted in ages...my bad, my bad.

Wellllll one of the first things I would like to put on my wishlist would be some hotness from Married to the Mob (marriedtothemobnyc.com), their Spring 09 collection is painfully seductive as usual...

If you don't know, MTTM is a New York outfit that are quite skilled at providing garments that make you wanna up sticks and move to New York, at least to get your "shop" on. But unfortunately we can't afford to do that, but you can still buy their produce online (if you can afford to do that, not that their ridiculously expensive, but everywhere I look I seem to read "broke").

You might of seen one of "sneakers" they collab'd on (so far with Nike and Reebok to the best of my knowledge), and since for some reason I can't upload some beautiful pictures of their garments and fab styling, I'll leave you with a picture of their Reebok collab (my favourite one) and tell you to head on over to www.marriedtothemobnyc.com and check out Spring 09 for yourself, it will be well worth it. Even if you haven't got mon-aaay.