Thursday 6 November 2008

Eventful Daze.

It all started with Nandini telling me about the Vice x Tiger Beer free party, in Chinatown. I was promised ladyboys, a marshall arts display and free beer.

What I got? Some fucked up transexual.
Upon taking the picture shown, he/she/it said, 'ooooh not that one delete that one'. What a wank. And his/her/it's karaoke was giving me some creeps.
The night fizzled on, not that many people arriving, a lot of the people already there seemed to be enjoying themselves. It was 'their' kinda scene.
A lot of the younger heads reached at Naked Lunch, at the Rainbow on Digbeth. I didn't. So that's the end of that embellishment!

Nandini couldn't get enough of the beer:












I forgot to wash the fake blood off until several days later:












I got home and was pretty beat. But onwards and upwards, the next few days were literally a daze, it's hard to recollect events after certain other events took place.

Dogs lookin' bigger.















Woof.

4 comments:

* said...

woof indeed!

ShowGirl. said...

haha. you b***ard, 'nand couldn't get enough of the free beer'
where are the ladyboy pics. not that lady boy, the real beardless ones..

ShowGirl. said...

ooh and next time, please approve the pics with me before having crap nand photos splashed on the blog!

Anonymous said...

eeeee