Tuesday 28 October 2008

Oh My Diddy

3 posts in one day. Christmas came in October. (It was snowing today so why not!?)

Wooo,
What's "goin' on" people.
I need to do a vellcome blog (for all you Eastern Europeans - including Germany, just because *shrug*) so here it is...

My name is Jendella aka Jeni and I'm a Graphic Design and Photography student at Kingston University with a slightly obsessive personality...slightly...

You will see more of this obsessiveness potentially manifest through the course of this blog...

But since I have run out of things to say, let's start by listing some "cool" stuff...

1) Jourdan Dunn

Heaven's knows why she's a Jourdan instead of Jordan, but she's allowed to be because she was the first black chica to walk for Prada. She's NOT the next Naomi Campbell OR Tyra Banks...she's Jourdan baby!!

2) Doc Marten's

Punk Sweets for Your Feet. I still need to cop my pair (£60 don't grow on tree ya'kna'...) but when punk turns pop (and I'm talking like the candy kinda pop) Doc Marten's come in acid candy colours...waheeyyyy...enough to make me wanna shave a mohican and pierce my face.

3) Pret a MangerThe No Bread Chicken and Avocado salad is the staple food for my Fridays. I never thought that healthy food could make a bad day turn good but it does! And they've got cute little food illustration posters up and about. Collect with your eyes.

Bizzle! (That's bye...)

PS. Picture soon come...when I find a suitable one...

1 comment:

* said...

hey! the pret thing is pretty cool. i have lunch from there like everrrrryday! :p