Monday 27 October 2008

Vania Zouravliov

Right, I'm the kinda girl who's deep into her illustrators.. Mostly fashion illustrators.
VANIA ZOURAVLIOV
^^This dude's got it to a tee. Russian painter.^^

I discovered him on www.bigactive.com, a site holds the work of some amazing artists.
Big Active. Big Love.

"Full of symbolism and often multi-layered, his art is shocking, sensitive, provocative and engaging"






His shits quite eerie and wrong. But i like it, liking the darkness of it all. Allow that; I love it.
So much I've fallen in love with one of the girls and am proceeding to get her permanently inked onto my skin. Of course, my lover ain't gonna make it on the blog just yet, shes on her way to the tattoo parlour.

He has some cool photography too. This is probably my favourite one.. Its so good, I've put a copy in my room.

Check him out, and leave your thoughts.

Mahalo.

No comments: